Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus a170-A
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
Asus GTX 1070
Im brand new to the whole Hackintosh scene, and I have been trying to install Sierra onto my computer for the last few hours. I followed the Installation Guide, but Im running into a few issues. The biggest issue seems to be that when installing MacOS in Clover with verbose mode enabled, it ends up hanging at busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU' then about 4 minutes later it will load into what I assume is the installer, but only the curser shows then it changes to the loading circle.

I have a Asus z170-A, i5 6600k, and a Asus GTX 1070 (although its not currently in the motherboard).

Any and all help is appreciated!

Same issue for me, i5-5200u, HD5500.

Im brand new to the whole Hackintosh scene, and I have been trying to install Sierra onto my computer for the last few hours. I followed the Installation Guide, but Im running into a few issues. The biggest issue seems to be that when installing MacOS in Clover with verbose mode enabled, it ends up hanging at busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU' then about 4 minutes later it will load into what I assume is the installer, but only the curser shows then it changes to the loading circle.

I have a Asus z170-A, i5 6600k, and a Asus GTX 1070 (although its not currently in the motherboard).

Any and all help is appreciated!

Same issue for me, i5-5200u, HD5500.
Boot in verbose mode again and make a photo. Attach it!
Also upload the Clover folder of the bootable drive as zip ( delet themes folder before, otherwise the file size is too large ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back