Register

AppleACPICPU timeout before reaching installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 455
I've fixed the problem by simple clover update to r4003. This was a bug. But now I struggle with mouse and keyboard not working after booting up to login screen.

For me (Doing an update from 10.11 to 10.12) that works:

Copy \Library\Extentions\* to \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\

The 10.12 folder exists, not need to create it. I'm not copied the kexts to the 10.11 folder -> From my point that makes no sense. The old 10.11 installation was running without that and after the update to 10.12. Think move the kext files to other instead of 10.12 will also work.

Questions to the people with better knowledge than me:
10.11 runs without any kext in the CLOVER/.... directory. What changed to 10.12?
The Extensions directory is a system directory - When will change OS X something inside this directory? I think in that case it makes sense to move the new/changed files again to the CLOVER directory, right?

I had this problem, and the following worked for me:

in my working system (pre-upgrade El Cap), I mounted EFI, then copied everything in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11 over to 10.12. The next boot worked great, and the Sierra install completed fine.

fake smc is how i fixed it and i used a usb key to update just didnt format the drive so what i did was

1. install update Sierra app
2. run the app
3. create a bootable usb of Sierra
4. use multi-beast to install nullcpupowermanagement.kext and fakesmc.kext and fakesmc plugins
5. boot from the usb key

I have this same issue as explained in my topic here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...erbose-text-inside.218964/page-3#post-1482480

When I create my USB using Unibeast, I have folders 10.6 - 10.7 - 10.8 - 10.9 - 10.10 - 10.11 and Other inside "EFI - CLOVER - kexts". I see many solutions telling to move kexts to "Other"-folder and delete the rest. But all of my folder are empty. There are no kexts there at all...

I have this same issue as explained in my topic here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...erbose-text-inside.218964/page-3#post-1482480

When I create my USB using Unibeast, I have folders 10.6 - 10.7 - 10.8 - 10.9 - 10.10 - 10.11 and Other inside "EFI - CLOVER - kexts". I see many solutions telling to move kexts to "Other"-folder and delete the rest. But all of my folder are empty. There are no kexts there at all...

Download FakeSMC, appropriate Ethernet kexts from Kexts put kexts in Other folder removing 10x folders.

Just copy \Library\Extentions\* to EFI\CLOVER\Kexts\10.12\

You have no need to copy 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back