Contribute
Register

AppleACPICPU timeout before reaching installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Please help me with my problem to start my OS X.

Attachments

• IMG_5481.JPG
    IMG_5481.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 764
Hello ppl, my setup is
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H
CPU: Core i7-6700K
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (16GB)
GPU: onboard

I am trying to get a better Sierra setup on my hackintosh, I followed the suggestions at
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/

But setup gets stuck as you can see in the screen
20170110_003705.jpg
$ busy timeout [0], (240s), kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'

My config.plist file is also attached and additions are marked with <!-- start, <!-- end .

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 335
Finaly got to install with this tip

busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'

just copy \Library\Exstention\* to \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ & \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\ (create new folder 10.12)

AWESOME - I think this worked for me as well. For detail, I went to /library/extentions and copied all of the kexts into \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ & \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\, and yes i had to create the 10.12 folder. Mounted my EFI using clover configurator first. It seems to have fixed my issues completely. Thanks.

busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'

just copy \Library\Extention\* to \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11\ & \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\ (create new folder 10.12)

Yes!! Success at last. Thanks much.

This worked for me, but I believe the root cause of the timeout failure was that kexts\10.12 was not initialized when I started the install. Too eager to get going and not checking my process.

Yes!! Success at last. Thanks much.

This worked for me, but I believe the root cause of the timeout failure was that kexts\10.12 was not initialized when I started the install. Too eager to get going and not checking my process.

Better to move kexts to EFI/Clover/kexts/other removing 10x folders.

I've got the same problem and can't figure out how to fix it. I've just tried method above to move kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other and it didn't work. The system is almost freshly installed. What is this problem actually about?

I've got the same problem and can't figure out how to fix it. I've just tried method above to move kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other and it didn't work. The system is almost freshly installed. What is this problem actually about?

Attach Clover folder removing themes ZIP attach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back