CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've been running into a wall here, I keep getting an error:

busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'

I've tried with Clover r3577, 3599 & 3602. Used the config files supplied with the OP in the USB creation thread as well as mine, confirmed working, config. Not really sure what's causing it, but I wonder would this possibly prevent me from updating El Cap to Sierra in a few months?

I've tried with Clover r3577, 3599 & 3602. Used the config files supplied with the OP in the USB creation thread as well as mine, confirmed working, config. Not really sure what's causing it, but I wonder would this possibly prevent me from updating El Cap to Sierra in a few months?
I got this same thing - took about 10 minutes but it went past it finally when it timed out and I was able to install.

I´m stuck in the spinning wheel. Using ATI inject. Any ideas for this? Running old Mavericks on chimera, just moving to clover to test this, but since yesterday I cannot proceed.
IMG_20160710_040547.jpgIMG_20160709_232813.jpg

Hi Guys, I kinda have the same problem. When i try to boot into the Public Beta, I get the Apple logo and the progress bar, then once that fills and disappears i get a screen flash and then just black screen. I booted with Verbose mode and the last thing i
see, before the flash and the black screen is the "busy timeout[0], (60s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'" error. I have tried with Clover r3599 and i think r3577. The weird thing is I have DP(1) on another SSD and it boots fine (no audio or Bluetooth, but boots to desktop) NOT ASKING FOR HELP WITH THE DP VERSION, but don't understand why the DP loads to the desktop but the Public Beta Doesn't. Not sure if it makes a difference, but i installed the PB version on the SSD through my MacBook Pro (was at work, connected the SSD through a USB/SATA cable) If i boot the MacBook Pro to it (USB Externally) it boots fine (obviously i guess). Ideas?

It is a weird problem. I had the same problem. Tried removing every other HDD, tried 2USB 2.0, tried booting without GFX card. I also tried multiple Clover versions and then they released a new version (r3599) and i was finally able to boot without any problems. Which is weird because it only works for some. Pretty hard to say whats really causing this.

You can try in Clover option, uncheck the Fix LAN under DSDT fix mask. This works for me.

You can try in Clover option, uncheck the Fix LAN under DSDT fix mask. This works for me.
I have no fixes at all in my config.plist and still had the problem. Sometimes it will show up once with a 240 second timeout and a second time with a 120 second timeout. If you wait a while it goes on and completes.

I have no fixes at all in my config.plist and still had the problem. Sometimes it will show up once with a 240 second timeout and a second time with a 120 second timeout. If you wait a while it goes on and completes.
Unfortunately my hack reboots after the second time this error appears, so not sure if this error is actually an issue, or if there's soemthing else going on.

I've no fixes for LAN selected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back