Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z370xp SLI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
Geforce 980TI 6GB
Hi friends, please tell me.

I now have the motherboard Gigabyte Z370xp SLI if I put it on GC-Alpine ridge or ASUS ThunderboltEx 3, I will be able to connect your Apple Thunderbolt display?

Should work if you connect the DisplayPort from your graphics card to the Thunderbolt card.

If I dont have a graphics card, can I use a Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort cable to get 4k at 60hz?

I have working ThunderboltEX3@Asus X99-E WS connected with displayport to 960 GTX and Apple Thunderbolt display connected to it over Apple Thunderbolt3 -> Thunderbolt2 adapter

(If TB display doesn't work after reboot, just unplug and re-plug displayport cable - not TB3 cable - as hackintosh doesn't support hot plug on thunderbolt ports)

Interesting.. I tried all the above fixes you are talking about @Jarda97 But i only have Image coming from my Apple Thunderbolt Display, no sound or camera working. Now i have succesfully implemented the thunderbolt display on the windows with sound and camera. I am on a asus x299-deluxe motherboard. Any suggestion?

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back