Contribute
Register

Apple Special Event Scheduled for October 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacPro with Vega 20, we have some the drivers already in the AMD10000Controllerkext. There is also a AMD6000HWSensorskext, however the only Device ID is 0x73101002 (R9 FuryXX)? Not 0x66A01002 which is the Vega20/32GB HBM2 ID. We should keep our eyes on these kexts for developments.

Vega 20 iHex.png

AMD6000HW.png

Last edited:
All I want is a new iPod touch with a larger screen.

A new Pippin.

A new Pippin.

So is that the Apple take on an Xbox ?!?! :)

It seems to me Apple doesn't have a sense of humour anymore - though I still love 'em.

:rolleyes:

Surely it has to be desktop announcements? Mobile's been done this year, hasn't it? (And I've upgraded to an iPhone 8 now, so that's me done for a while!)

For the desk, it's surely about time Mac mini and iMac were properly updated. I have both (2014 & 2015 respectively) and as everyone knows they are now very slow indeed. Especially considering the computer world has moved over to SSD now. But if the price is too high, who's going to bother? It's a given that Mac Pro is next year, but maybe a teaser?

:)

I'm very happy with my iPad Pro 10.5, but I am expecting to see a brand new one, rumors are 11".

And there will be a new pencil 2 to go along with that, according to the rumors also.

There might be a few surprises too, like a Mac mini, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

I'm also holding out hope for something completely new that hasn't been mentioned in any rumor, but that's a long shot of course.

We shall see.

Hope to see how Mac mini rises
There is a new trend of small pc therefore Apple should renew mini's!

Macbook Air with retina display and mac mini refresh.

Apple deffo needs to bring out a new Mac mini, it is way, way overdue.... For anyone wanting to get into the Apple eco system the mini is the best starting point, but the current version is way too slow. I think they will revamp it with a minimum 256gb SSD, 8 gig ddr4 ram, and maybe a Kabylake of some sort stuck in as well. At least that will be able to run the basics of modern household computing (internet, mail, images, songs etc).

I still have a 2012 version, sitting on my desk, just as a backup incase my Hack goes t**ts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back