Contribute
Register

Apple security update 2017-001 changes build number disabling nvidia driver - Driver updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can use that command before you update, or after - if you do -m without specifying a version it will modify the the driver to match the OS version you are running.

Thanks!!

Question for you guys: I'm struggling to get my Titan X to work on the latest 10.13.2. I'm trying to use webdriver.sh. While it's running, i noticed this:

lilu.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

Same error for nvidiafixup as well - is this normal? I'm using Clover/kexts/other to place those kexts, but is this a sign that they're not functioning correctly?

for now, I only see "Display 3MB" as the graphics card under "about this mac". And the Nvidia installer also refuses to do detect the card itself.

Edit: Fixed. FYI, for anyone who modified their systemversion to use the older Nvidiadriver before the new one came out - this created a huge mess for me. The new driver refused to install, even after i reverted the OS changes (back to 17C205). I had to reinstall the whole OS update from apple, then redownload the .104 driver from Nvidia. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back