Contribute
Register

Apple Reveals macOS High Sierra at WWDC - Available Fall 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new imac pro, is gonna be damn expensive if fully specc'd up.
It is crazy expensive without full spec. The updated iMac still only i5. The i7 only built to order (shame...)

Finally, i got the corded version because i needed the numeric keypad. I will skip buying the current one then since apple has not forgotten us.
Well they have...for a ridiculously long time but now it is here (still for a hack I would use the corded version hoe do you change the bios with BT keyboard???)

Now that the iMac Pro uses Xeon processors, will Xeon processors/mobos be added to the Buyer's Guide? Seems to me CustoMac Budget should use Core i7/i5/etc and the CustoMac Pro should have Xeon processors as an option.

Its gonna be a while before they get released, after which we will find out the exact specs. Only then can the Buyers Guide be updated.

From what I can find the iMac Pro will use Skylake-X CPUs and X299 chipset. This is based on Gigabyte has already announced a X299 board that has ECC RAM support, the GA-C422-WS.

From what I can find the iMac Pro will use Skylake-X CPUs and X299 chipset. This is based on Gigabyte has already announced a X299 board that has ECC RAM support, the GA-C422-WS.

iMac Pro is Xeon not those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back