Contribute
Register

Apple Reveals macOS High Sierra at WWDC - Available Fall 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... I didn't know tonymacx86 was still active! This is awesome. I can ask for help with customacs :p

Oh... I didn't know tonymacx86 was still active! This is awesome. I can ask for help with customacs :p
Years later and still the best hackintosh community for me! I'll upgrade my Hp Z800 with an XFX Rx 480 GTR and for the first time guess i'll post a full tutorial here =)

Please note, our rules prohibit discussion of the Developer Beta, but will allow discussion of the Public Beta when it is available.
  • This site allows discussion of pre-release software (such as macOS Public Beta software builds) from the free Apple Beta Software Program. This site does NOT support pre-release Apple Developer Program Beta software, and does NOT allow the discussion of installation or use of Apple Developer Program Beta software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban. No Apple Developer Program Builds, Apple Beta Software Program builds only.

Just got my 1080 cards, seems the radeon is more compatible with macOS natively. The Nvidia owner just need to wait for new Nvidia Web driver.

Edit:
Glad I didn't mention about any beta installation, don't want to get banned here.

The iMac Pro that comes out in December has 10GbE.
wow this mean that we could make a kext for wifi based to the ethernet kext?

OK so how about Kaby Lake support??? Do you think we will have it??? Only with High Sierra??? Would be nice to buy newer Mobo and CPU... :)

OK so how about Kaby Lake support??? Do you think we will have it??? Only with High Sierra??? Would be nice to buy newer Mobo and CPU... :)
In the past, Apple releases the new Mac products with a special version of the macOS that's only available on and with those models. Then, the next bump in the OS will have the support. In this case, it might be 10.12.6...or not...until 10.13.0.

Wow Amazing !!

My favorites:
  • Apple File System
  • External GPU
  • Metal 2
My Lenovo ThinkPad L440 Laptop is going to enjoy this,i almost got the budget for a GPU (haven`t decided which one yet but it will be HighEnd version of Budget GPU`s) and External Module (EXP GDC - Express Card Slot) & the Core i7 4702MQ cpu upgrade,so i can extend the life of my 100% fully working Hackintosh Laptop for a few more years.

In the past, Apple releases the new Mac products with a special version of the macOS that's only available on and with those models. Then, the next bump in the OS will have the support. In this case, it might be 10.12.6...or not...until 10.13.0.

The new Macs are out now and High Sierra 10.13 is some monthes away so it must be something 10.12.6 maybe???
The question will we Hackintoshers be able to use it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back