Contribute
Register

Apple Releases macOS Sierra 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of yall got the HD 530 to fully work. The config to make it work is totally different than El Capitan.

Have any of yall got the HD 530 to fully work. The config to make it work is totally different than El Capitan.

I'm still awaiting a 530 solution on the matter to appear, but so far I've seen nothing. :(

Success! I had installed Sierra GM on my 'real' macbook pro, so I had a copy of the GM seed in my MAS 'purchased' tab, so when I agonized over how to install it on my big hack rig, I says why not just go for it and see what happens:
  1. Downloaded from the purchased tab
  2. Just ran it when it finished downloading (NO createinstallmedia)
  3. Took less than 40 minutes
  4. After the last restart, I had an almost perfect Sierra 10.12 (16A322) system with all my apps working (including TotalFinder)
To get audio working I had to use toleda's audio script at II.1.1. in http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143757/#post886744.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143757/#post886744
I lost my little asepsisctl utility (kills those nasty .DSFile's) as well as a patched 'old' style DiskUtility.

Happy camper here! Thanks to Tony and the whole gang for your continued support.

Hi
since BETA 1 my WIFI on GA-Z87X-UD5-TH isn´t working. BT still works fine.
During the BETA I tried some things and also now with the GM I tried to get it work without any luck. I installed the toledaARPT.kext which alway worked.
My WIFI Icon in the Menu Bar is greyed out and says "No Hardware Installed" . In my trial and error searching I used also ContinutiyActivationTool which states that my WIFI Hardware is ok.
System Report shows WLAN like in the screenshot.
Any Ideas?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-09-14 um 14.44.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-09-14 um 14.44.13.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Success! I had installed Sierra GM on my 'real' macbook pro, so I had a copy of the GM seed in my MAS 'purchased' tab, so when I agonized over how to install it on my big hack rig, I says why not just go for it and see what happens:
  1. Downloaded from the purchased tab
  2. Just ran it when it finished downloading (NO createinstallmedia)
  3. Took less than 40 minutes
  4. After the last restart, I had an almost perfect Sierra 10.12 (16A322) system with all my apps working (including TotalFinder)
To get audio working I had to use toleda's audio script at II.1.1. in http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143757/#post886744.
I lost my little asepsisctl utility (kills those nasty .DSFile's) as well as a patched 'old' style DiskUtility.

Happy camper here! Thanks to Tony and the whole gang for your continued support.

How is the GPU working? heard keplers not longer worked out of the box so was curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back