N/A
Graphics
N/A
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm wondering if this update fixes the nVidia buggy performance (caused by nVidia or Apple???)

I'm wondering if this update fixes the nVidia buggy performance (caused by nVidia or Apple???)

What bugs were you experiencing after macOS 10.13.2 Supplemental?

That's a shame.

I haven't experienced any issues with my ASUS GTX 1060 6GB. Runs 4K @ 60hz no problem over DP.

I'll definitely keep an eye on the thread, and see if I can assist in some fashion.

I think it mostly has to do with using GPU intensive apps, there is some type of VRAM leak with nVidia (even on native nVidia based Apple computers).

I will be testing to see if these issues went away at least a little bit when nVidia releases WebDrivers for 10.13.3 possibly quite soon.

I think it mostly has to do with using GPU intensive apps, there is some type of VRAM leak with nVidia (even on native nVidia based Apple computers).

I will be testing to see if these issues went away at least a little bit when nVidia releases WebDrivers for 10.13.3 possibly quite soon.

Haven't run into anything when in FCPX, After Effects, etc.

Haven't run into anything when in FCPX, After Effects, etc.

It's mostly to do with Metal and nVidia.

Apple uses Metal now everywhere including WindowServer. High Sierra was a big graphical update under the hood.

I think I am having that Nvidia video lag issue with my GTX1060 card w/MSI H81-i motherboard. Can anyone point me to the instructions on what to do, if any?
1. Currently, my Hackintosh MacOS is 10.13.3 17D47 and the app store says it wants to download a supplemental update. Does this sound right? (In these forums, nobody mentions anything beyond 10.13.3 yet.)
2. My mouse often disconnects and my screen sometimes turns off for a few seconds. I suspect this is a symptom of the driver problem?
3. My current Nvidia driver installed is v387.10.10.10.25.156 , the latest available in the tonymac download section.

Maybe there is nothing more I can do? Or is there? Attached is my MultiBeast config.

Attachments

• BootLoader.mb.zip
    147.6 KB · Views: 64
I think I am having that Nvidia video lag issue with my GTX1060 card w/MSI H81-i motherboard. Can anyone point me to the instructions on what to do, if any?
nvidia-update - Simple way to install nVidia web drivers
1. Currently, my Hackintosh MacOS is 10.13.3 17D47 and the app store says it wants to download a supplemental update. Does this sound right? (In these forums, nobody mentions anything beyond 10.13.3 yet.)
Correct, see macOS 10.13.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back