- Oct 15, 2011
- ASUS Gryphon Z87
- HD 4600 & RX 580
- Classic Mac
I don't care about UniversalControl anyways, I doubt that this list is complete,Here are the Macs that are compatible with Universal Control:
Here are the iPads that are compatible:
- 2016 and later MacBook Pro
- 2016 and later MacBook
- 2018 and later MacBook Air
- 2017 and later iMac
- Late 2015 and later 27-inch iMac
- iMac Pro
- 2018 and later Mac mini
- 2019 and later Mac Pro
- iPad Pro
- 3rd generation and later iPad Air
- 6th generation and later iPad
- 5th generation and later iPad mini
- All devices must be signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID using two-factor authentication.
- For wireless connectivity, all devices must have Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Handoff turned on and within 30 feet of each other.
- iPad and Mac cannot be sharing a cellular and internet connection.
- For USB connections, you must trust your Mac on the iPad.
why would they release a new OS and do not support their latest Mac's?
It would be stupid imo, but who knows