Contribute
Register

Apple Previews macOS 11.0 Big Sur - Available Fall 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about building the last hackintosh with an intel 10th gen chip?
Even if new intel Macs don't come out Apple released this year a MBP with 10th gen intel that should be supported for at least 6 years.
The end of hackintosh building could be over soon, but the end of hackintosh support will last some years from now.

And how exactly are they merging macOS and iOS? They are not doing that. Increasing compatibility and changing the skin of the dock can't be called by any means "merging macOS and iOS".

What's your issue with control center? It's a fantastic feature. Should have been on macOS a lot earlier.

"doesn't feel like a desktop os anymore" Oh, I'm not discussing feelings. Feelings are subjective, completely irrational.

"if only we will have nvidia support" Now I get why you are so upset. It's not about Big Sur. The new macOS is fantastic. You are upset just because you can't use your expensive RTX 2080 TI on the latest macOS releases. But you can't make Tim Cook responsible for that, so you just criticize everything else he does. C'mon, move on...
sorry but you got it all wrong
you forgot the part where i wrote
if you like it i have no problem or objection

just the same way you like it and i have to respect that, you also have to respect who ever doesn’t like it fir what ever reason

ios should be for iphone not for mac os, mac os was diferent and special because it was a desktop os

i don’t have any issues at all , the fact is that i don’t like the buiness decision that mr cook had taken is my opion if i feel that mr cook is destroying mac os or should i write know that he is destroying the user experience

but don’t take my word for it, just wait for sales numbers

i sold my rtx 2080 ti like a month ago because i’m buying the 3080 or 3080 ti at launch depending on the price, so yes in a way i did moved on

i can buy any cheap 580 for 100 to 200 dollars but i don’t like cheap

i was going to buy the aorus 5700 xt to match my complete aorus system but after this it was a good decision from to me to wait for WWDC

don’t take things personal just because i am dissapointed in apple simply because mr cook is going south “sur”

Last edited:
and wha
While Windows 10 is still with inconsistency and serious bugs as of version 2004.
sure and what about craptalina? i’m not defending windows, i’m not a windows fan or a mac hater but let’s be clear, catalina is not bug free either

Last edited:
How about Hackintoshing an Android TV Box(that has an ARM chip)?

with the transition to ARm, the way this works, I have a feeling they can make their hardware obsolete more often than with Intel

here is the big question
did apple moved to arm because intel delays,shortage or security problems?

did they move to arm because they want to stop hackintosh?

is not like we can find a way, the same way amd run mac os

while the right answer might not be just one reason but a few reasons a conbination of a few but at the end one reason will have more weight that the other

i think the real reason is to be able to run ios and ipad apps natively while also cutting power compsuption and probably also saving money because they wouldn’t have to buy intel cpus , apple making their own chip it might save them some money

so they will make a bit more now with every sale, knowing mr cook he will take advantage and he will probably increase the price a little too, because now the mac is running on apple silicone, so is the latest thing on the market so it cost more

that is the way tim thinks , not me

anyway i’m done here
i’m personally done with mac os
i can still build for others but not for me, if i ever find a video card that is compatible on mac os , i might install it and run it but i’m not going to spend a single penny on a amd card

best of luck

yes it only took the life of mac os 10
the dead of a desktop os and the birth of a mounstrocity

i remember when mac os used to get better every year

but then something happened and it got to the point of instead getting better, it started getting worse

if is not broken don’t fix it

they tried to fix it and they broke it

And then Tim Cook happened ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back