Contribute
Register

Apple Previews macOS 11.0 Big Sur - Available Fall 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the question that matters ....:thumbup:
I wish there would be anything I need under Linux available. Maybe it is with workarounds , but some
(most) VST Synthesizer/Effects are not available :/

Definitely the END for the Hackintosh.
That's sounds so dramatic, but it is also the END* of ALL Intel Mac's.
*Once Apple drops support for Intel Mac or make things like T2 mandatory to run macOS

Hopefully Apple offers finally a Mac which suits our needs once they dropped the support for Intel completely.
Other case a lot of people might have no choice to either buy a unwanted Mac or switch to other Platforms.

Luckily (hopefully) this decision is relative far in future.

Last edited:
My application folder is set to Icons not a list so it is very easy to locate stuff, and for quick access I use the dock Launch Pad is totally redundant to me. The first time I saw Launch pad I thought to myself oh this looks like the iphone guess touch is comming soon then it never did. Honestly I did not know that anyone actually used it I thought it was just a wasted interface.
I practically only use the lauchpad ...
But mine is a deformation: before knowing what it was, when I was still using only windows and I knew zero about MacOS, I had organized the desktop with all icons customized with themed images and inside each one I had put all the software installed and accessed the programs only with that system, so much so that with the start button I was very awkward.
In practice I had made a sort of launchpad without knowing what it was ...
I was very comfortable and it was much faster than any other method and even those who stood in front of my PC for the first time immediately understood everything they had available and how to access it, without having to go around and lose a lot of time to get used to how it was configured.
When I discovered the lauchpad it was love at first sight, now that you told me I know that I am one of the few who use it, so I hope that Apple does not have the unfortunate idea to take it off ...:problem:

Hi there, should UniBeast be available for Big Sur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back