Apple October Event 2022?

Will there be an October event?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
... what a 'AS iMac' actually is...

:D

Just an Apple Silicon iMac - those 24" multi-colour stick-thin machines iJustine got every colour of!! :lol:

:D

Just an Apple Silicon iMac - those 24" multi-colour stick-thin machines iJustine got every colour of!! :lol:
Oops!, I should’ve known that. Would you mind casting a vote?.

You forgot to add the Swiss cheese ventilation holes to box #3.
We need to be done with the "cheese grater" look already. Nothing tells me how "cool" Apple is more than making a well-designed professional computer look like an ancient, hand-held cooking aid. /s :banghead::rolleyes:

We need to be done with the "cheese grater" look already. Nothing tells me how "cool" Apple is more than making a well-designed professional computer look like an ancient, hand-held cooking aid. /s :banghead::rolleyes:
My cheese grater will never die!.

498951F2-74A5-41F2-9F28-D5060B04525A.jpeg

My cheese grater will never die!
Finally found the latest TenFourFox there was, but it wasn't easy. Installed it in my Early 2005 PPC G5 2.7 GHz Dual-CPU Mac a couple of days ago. Works great. Pretty obscure source:

Last TenFourFox?.jpg

Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak of Apple will be speaking at WSJ Tech Live Tuesday October 25, two days before Apple Earnings call. Gurman speculated last week that we'd see Ventura and iOS16 in the week beginning October 24. Pat is speaking on Monday.
Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 11.29.17 PM.png

via

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back