Contribute
Register

Apple October Event 2022?

Will there be an October event?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2020 Apple held 'Apple Events' September 15, October 13 and November 10.
That's the only time Apple ever hosted events three months in a row. Probably only because it was the height of the pandemic. I'm sure that they would have wanted actual on-site attendance for the M series SoC launch but that was not possible. Still gained a lot of viewership though and has gone mostly as planned.

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring and guess that Apple will hold an Event on Thursday 10 November, two full years after the introduction of M1.

Apple will hold an Event on Thursday 10 November, two full years after the introduction of M1.
And announce the M2 based Cube Pro ?

And announce the M2 based Cube Pro ?
Yes!. The 2020 event was Tuesday 10 November and this years event will be Thursday 10 November. Apple traditionally holds events on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I think that's mostly right. I should change the thread title to November, Let Gurman speculate about what's happening in October.

Last edited:
Tim Cooks says: "Here it is, the M2 Super Mega Max Apple Silicon with 128 cores in the Cube Mac Pro." Powered by Apple's new 1.8 kilowatt PSU that is over 95% efficient and made completely from recycled metals not mined with child labor in Africa.

Last edited:
Apart from the Cube Pro, I am also excited about the release of No Mans Sky for M series Macs and iPads. A truly beautiful procedural sandbox universe to explore and now, as Thursday November 10 approaches, Sean Murray the Creator of No Mans Sky, spoke to Eurogamer about this weeks update... for the Switch!.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 12.15.42 AM.png

I wonder why no-one thinks there will be anything done with the AS iMac? Did Apple spread too thin by offering so many colours and two versions of AS?

Logically then, if they don't want to go to an 27" iMac then a new Mac Mini M2 with a Studio Display might fill the gap? Just need keyboard and mouse...

I wonder why no-one thinks there will be anything done with the AS iMac? Did Apple spread too thin by offering so many colours and two versions of AS?

Logically then, if they don't want to go to an 27" iMac then a new Mac Mini M2 with a Studio Display might fill the gap? Just need keyboard and mouse...
That's interesting, because A. I'm clearly out of the loop on what a 'AS iMac' actually is, and B. There has been zero info on anything iMac. One more thing maybe?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back