Contribute
Register

Apple Music Won't Stream Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem is montery12.3 Version began to appear. Playing Apple Music with a Bluetooth device will always jump to the next song. There is no problem downloading it to the local player. This problem only occurs on igpu devices, but there is no problem with egpu.
If you use whatergreen-1.5.8 kext, you need to write in the OpenCORE egpu device address:enable-gva-support,data 01000000.
vit9696 explain:Inverted logic for GVA support, which is now disabled by default and can be enabled by enable-gva-support.

This problem is montery12.3 Version began to appear. Playing Apple Music with a Bluetooth device will always jump to the next song. There is no problem downloading it to the local player. This problem only occurs on igpu devices, but there is no problem with egpu.
If you use whatergreen-1.5.8 kext, you need to write in the OpenCORE egpu device address:enable-gva-support,data 01000000.
vit9696 explain:Inverted logic for GVA support, which is now disabled by default and can be enabled by enable-gva-support.
Thanks for this, yes I'm using whatevergreen-1.5.8.
I'm not sure I get where to add enable-gva-support,data 01000000; is it in the plist? Where? Thanks!

Thanks for this, yes I'm using whatevergreen-1.5.8.
I'm not sure I get where to add enable-gva-support,data 01000000; is it in the plist? Where? Thanks!
config.plist,eGPU Device address
1651028531040.png

I've added the third line from Hackintool's screenshot in post #15 but I am still not able to listen to Apple Music with my AirPods on the Hack :(

Here is a screenshot of the device properties, is there something I missed?

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 08.26.30.png

Thanks!

I've added the third line from Hackintool's screenshot in post #15 but I am still not able to listen to Apple Music with my AirPods on the Hack :(

Here is a screenshot of the device properties, is there something I missed?

View attachment 546775

Thanks!
Please try to reuse whatevergreen-1.5.7,try again.

tried with whatevergreen 1.5.7 and 1.5.6 but still no joy. Maybe I should also use a previous version of AppleALC kext? Currently I'm using 1.7.1. Which versions of Lilu, AppleALC and Whatevergreen kexts are you using with your iMac 20,2 Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back