Intel Core i7 4710HQ
Graphics
GeForce GTX 860M / intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I have one question to the structure of the Folders in Apple Mail. My Apple Mail contains
different mail boxes. Such as Icloud, Gmail and so on. Some of the mail boxes includes
all the folder in the main folder (Please review the Inbox Folder in the picture).

https://fthmb.tqn.com/MlbuFNSMlGGsg...e()/MacMailboxes-58092fd65f9b58564c708f53.jpg

But some of them, for a sample Icloud, have a home main folder on the top and all subfolders
are on the bottom...

Can somebody help me, i would like to have such structure that all subfolders are in the main
(mail box folder) and not on the buttom of the appe mail...

Hope you understand what i mean...
Thank you

Attachments

• mac-mail.png
    mac-mail.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 788
somebody an idea?....
thank you in advance!

Hi all,

I have one question to the structure of the Folders in Apple Mail. My Apple Mail contains
different mail boxes. Such as Icloud, Gmail and so on. Some of the mail boxes includes
all the folder in the main folder (Please review the Inbox Folder in the picture).

https://fthmb.tqn.com/MlbuFNSMlGGsg...e()/MacMailboxes-58092fd65f9b58564c708f53.jpg

But some of them, for a sample Icloud, have a home main folder on the top and all subfolders
are on the bottom...

Can somebody help me, i would like to have such structure that all subfolders are in the main
(mail box folder) and not on the buttom of the appe mail...

Hope you understand what i mean...
Thank you
That organization is done by the software. It shows specified categories under "Mailboxes" on top. Besides specifying a different folder as "Archive" or "Drafts", for example, I don't believe there is a way to make folders appear in the Mailboxes section on top. Other apps, like Outlook, do allow you to specify "favorite" folders, which appear on top. Outlook is a pretty OK mail app. Thunderbird allows a great deal of flexibility too, but it feels like an app from 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back