Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Running under Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 (Build 17G4015) and Apple Mail Version 11.5 (3445.9.1). "Mail" acts as if it has a count-down timer once a message is opened. If I read a message for more than about 1 minute, the message text suddenly goes blank, leaving a white page. The subject is still on the incoming list, and I can click it again and the message reappears, and this time it stays as long as it takes to read it.

Does anyone else see this weirdness?

Running under Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 (Build 17G4015) and Apple Mail Version 11.5 (3445.9.1). "Mail" acts as if it has a count-down timer once a message is opened. If I read a message for more than about 1 minute, the message text suddenly goes blank, leaving a white page. The subject is still on the incoming list, and I can click it again and the message reappears, and this time it stays as long as it takes to read it.

Does anyone else see this weirdness?

Yes.

To be honest I thought it was just my set up, but you are right. I might be reading through a freshly arrived email and suddenly the screen blanks to white. A mouse click brings it back, as you say.

No idea what's causing it. Wonder if it affects real Macs?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back