Contribute
Register

Apple M1 vs Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd gen intel with iopti is better than m1 with iopti

What are you talking about?

What is iopti?

2dn generation? 80186? 80286? Sandy Bridge?

I still don't know what you are talking about. Give me a link.

You seem to be doing a great job of proving your intellectits
Its a kernal item used to increase performance its used on iphone ipad m1 and old gen patched hackintoshes

What are you talking about?

What is iopti?

2dn generation? 80186? 80286? Sandy Bridge?
Sorry is z390 a-pro is good with i3 9100 for hackintosh and windows

Tim cook is stupid if steve jobs was alive he would stay with intel processors
Likely not.

I optimizer in mac core system
Apple has always leveraged hardware with software to make it run better but they can only do it so far with intel because they do not control the stack.

I still don't know what you are talking about.

He talking about the fact that apple when they control the stack are able to leverage more power from lesser hardware. You know how apple camera used to be far less MP then a Samsun camera but still took better pictures? or why an iPad works so much better then what ever other tables are out there. Much of it is due to hardware/software optimization. He's basically saying that threw hardware/software optimization the apple beat intel but the intel chip is more powerful. The problem with that statement is intel will only provide you so much information thus apple can only optimize the software so much. When apple controls the entire stack it is much easier to create Mega optimization.

That thing and the vision it offers sounds too good to be true, in my opinion. Everything is upgradable, really?

It will be great if it actually comes to pass, but I find it hard to believe right now. Just have to see if it actually materializes as a actual product and its future.
Oh absolutely upgradeable! The company is pretty forward thinking and has even said that they'll publish their entire CAD design files for its range in the event that if it ever folds, the end user can still have their laptop fixed by a reputable repair shop. They are pretty big supporters of the Right To Repair ethos, which makes me want to support them over Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back