i7-8650U
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, it's my first post!

I've been reading through some threads here about how to fix the issue of my PC restarting when the Apple logo (with progress bar) shows that it's almost going to load the language screen of the installation program for OS X Mojave but instead restarts and boots to Clover bootloader. I've tried lots of different boot args on Clover but if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure what they all mean.

I'm trying to load Mojave onto my Microsoft Surface Book 2 and am really stuck!

I've attached the config.plist file that I've been using (and editing along the way).

If anybody could help me out it would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Maria

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.7 KB · Views: 194
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello!

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, it's my first post!

I've been reading through some threads here about how to fix the issue of my PC restarting when the Apple logo (with progress bar) shows that it's almost going to load the language screen of the installation program for OS X Mojave but instead restarts and boots to Clover bootloader. I've tried lots of different boot args on Clover but if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure what they all mean.

I'm trying to load Mojave onto my Microsoft Surface Book 2 and am really stuck!

I've attached the config.plist file that I've been using (and editing along the way).

If anybody could help me out it would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Maria
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back