Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
iMacBook.png
Today Apple introduced their next big product: iMacBook. It is a unique product, as it's the first ever 27" laptop on the market. The new device, which is more than twice as big as the 13" MacBook Pro sports a retina screen with 5K resolution. The 27-inch screen has a resolution of 5120×2880, which works out to about seven times the number of pixels in an equivalently sized 1080p display.
iMacBook2.pngTechnical specs include many of the same features as the new MacBook, including the latest Broadwell CPUs, USB Type-C, a redesigned thinner keyboard, and Force Touch trackpad. Interestingly despite it's size, the device only has one total port, a single USB Type-C port on the left side, which Apple says is "all you need."

iMacBook will be available in late spring starting at $3499.00. There will also be 8 versions of iMacBook Edition in platinum and gold from $10,000.00 to $17,000.00.

Source:
http://www.apple.com/imacbook

Images by Adamsmasher - Happy April Fool's Day :D

Apple Introduces the iMacBook: World's First 27" 5K Retina Laptop

:clap::lol::headbang: love it! Don't I wish...

Apple Introduces iMacBook: World's First 27" 5K Retina Laptop

HA HA HA HA HA HA........ Aprils Fool's...... XD

1 April

You could take out a 2nd mortgage and get one of the gold or platinum editions
to have the ultimate Mac bragging rights ! Just don't leave it sitting on a table in
the local coffee shop while you take bathroom break. :think:

OMG! You guys imagine a 27inch laptop! lol! :lol::lol::lol:

I want one! I'm a big guy - 6'5" tall (1.96 meters) - so I can carry/use it without any problem. Besides my 17" MacBook Pro is getting olde, and I need a large screen for my olde, bad eye sight. :thumbup:

I want one! I'm a big guy - 6'5" tall (1.96 meters) - so I can carry/use it without any problem. Besides my 17" MacBook Pro is getting olde, and I need a large screen for my olde, bad eye sight. :thumbup:

It would suit you, yes. There are holes for a detachable carry handle on the back of the chassis too, and with a faux leather cover, it disguises itself as the latest Apple gadget, the iBrief.

:lol:

American Airlines is re-designing its seats to accommodate this laptop, in concert with Apple. The seats will be designed by Jony Ive to be "lighter and thinner than ever before." However, negotiations with TSA are still ongoing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back