Hd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all this is the first time posting so srry for any errors
I have tried to make and hackintosh you can see my specs after booting up with uni beast I can get to multibeast to install but then I get a kp to do with power management I have 5 re different cofigs I am pretty good with technology I think I just need a little help it booted first time without dsdt can't boot to safe mode or single user mode 20131212_162204.jpg20131212_162712.jpg also when should I go to get some more information I got it set to mac pro 3.1 but I heard I mac or Mac mini is the best for using intel hd graphics plz tell me your thoughts

Hi all this is the first time posting so srry for any errors
I have tried to make and hackintosh you can see my specs after booting up with uni beast I can get to multibeast to install but then I get a kp to do with power management I have 5 re different cofigs I am pretty good with technology I think I just need a little help it booted first time without dsdt can't boot to safe mode or single user modeView attachment 76366View attachment 76368 also when should I go to get some more information I got it set to mac pro 3.1 but I heard I mac or Mac mini is the best for using intel hd graphics plz tell me your thoughts

It is KP due to locked 0xE2 MSR (note in KP output RCX=E2)

You need to install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. You can find it in Multibeast.

I have tried many multibeast config using presets and adding other options now I have bypass the presets and installed the drivers separately like sound ethernet but is they a way to remove kext and try them I will try add patched applsintelcpupowermagement should I add anything else

PHP:
thanks man I couldn't see want you was talking about in the pic but I believe I fixed that problem are there anything else I should do also it still gives me the kp if I try boot from the hard drive I believe the problem is it has a different bootloader non graphical one which is strange because the power issue seems to be fixed

PHP:
thanks man I couldn't see want you was talking about in the pic but I believe I fixed that problem are there anything else I should do also it still gives me the kp if I try boot from the hard drive I believe the problem is it has a different bootloader non graphical one which is strange because the power issue seems to be fixed

Post a photo of the KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back