Apple HDA problems after update 10.14.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
hm77
CPU
Graphics
hd4000
My laptop recently took and update and I cannot get my AppleHDA injection working anymore. I'm now seeing this error when I attempt to rebuild caches:

Kext contains symlink at /Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA which points outside of its bundle at /Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext; rejecting.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fdd706c7050 [0x7fffa91118f0]> { URL = "file:///Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }
/Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

SIP is off, and the kext has 755 root:wheel permissions. Any idea what changed?

My laptop recently took and update and I cannot get my AppleHDA injection working anymore. I'm now seeing this error when I attempt to rebuild caches:

Kext contains symlink at /Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA which points outside of its bundle at /Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext; rejecting.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fdd706c7050 [0x7fffa91118f0]> { URL = "file:///Library/Extensions/RealtekALC.kext/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }

Try using AppleALC.kext instead of RealtekALC.kext

Try using AppleALC.kext instead of RealtekALC.kext
RealtekALC is a custom injector that contains my microphone and headphone port configuration. I tried AppleALC.kext, but Lilu causes me a kernel panic on boot no matter what I do when I add it to /L/E

Solved it. Got Lilu and AppleALC working, but I cant find a layout that supports my microphone. Can you point me in the direction of how to add a custom layout to AppleALC?

Solved it. Got Lilu and AppleALC working, but I cant find a layout that supports my microphone. Can you point me in the direction of how to add a custom layout to AppleALC?

Hi, if you are still using the Acer Aspire, and have it sorta working I'd love to see a write up. Dug my old thing out and wanted to put MacOS on it.. last time i did that was probably Mountain Lion so its presumably all OpenCore now?

Hi, if you are still using the Acer Aspire, and have it sorta working I'd love to see a write up. Dug my old thing out and wanted to put MacOS on it.. last time i did that was probably Mountain Lion so its presumably all OpenCore now?
Shinzon hasn't been seen since March

you can try the links in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back