Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Hello experts! I have a very weird situation that maybe someone can shed some light on.

I have a macOS Sierra build with Clover. Each time I install any update to the OS, Apple locks my iCloud and iMessage Apple user ID and I have to reset the password. When I don't do any updates, all works fine for long time, no problems. I have my board serial number and SmUUID set just fine in Clover configuration, so iMessage works well (I followed http://www.fitzweekly.com/2016/02/hackintosh-imessage-tutorial.html?m=1 and it works like a charm). But.... why do I have to reset my password after every OS update? It happened to me yesterday after installing 10.12.2, and previously after update to 10.12.1. My original install when creating the Mac was 10.12 (in November). I updated my Clover from the one Multibeast 9.0.1 provides to 3974 and it still didn't help.

The weird thing that happened yesterday was actually the fact that I installed the 10.12.2 and my iCloud and iMessage asked me to login with my current password. And it was all good for an entire day. This morning my iPhone says I must change my password as there was too many logins. So..... weird stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am slowly running out of meaningful passwords.
:banghead:

Same issue for me on El Cap. iMessage and all of iCloud works fine, but I'm constantly prompted to change my Apple ID password as it's been locked.

However I have not updated my el cap hackintosh OS version for a while, but it still happens. I do update iOS on my phone and iPad and my other regular macs. So not sure if it's those updates or just something else to do with my hackintosh.

I've followed the tonymac guides to get iMessage working and followed all the instructions precisely re: MLB and UUID and model specific numbers etc etc

At this point I'm thinking Apple is doing more advanced checks on AppleID...

Hello experts! I have a very weird situation that maybe someone can shed some light on.

I have a macOS Sierra build with Clover. Each time I install any update to the OS, Apple locks my iCloud and iMessage Apple user ID and I have to reset the password. When I don't do any updates, all works fine for long time, no problems. I have my board serial number and SmUUID set just fine in Clover configuration, so iMessage works well (I followed http://www.fitzweekly.com/2016/02/hackintosh-imessage-tutorial.html?m=1 and it works like a charm). But.... why do I have to reset my password after every OS update? It happened to me yesterday after installing 10.12.2, and previously after update to 10.12.1. My original install when creating the Mac was 10.12 (in November). I updated my Clover from the one Multibeast 9.0.1 provides to 3974 and it still didn't help.

The weird thing that happened yesterday was actually the fact that I installed the 10.12.2 and my iCloud and iMessage asked me to login with my current password. And it was all good for an entire day. This morning my iPhone says I must change my password as there was too many logins. So..... weird stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am slowly running out of meaningful passwords.
:banghead:
e issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back