Contribute
Register

Apple flying car coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that they will pursue the dream of a flying robo taxi anytime soon but they could if that was their goal. It looks like all their new cars will have 4 wheels and be "earth bound" for some time after they are first released. Their goal is to disrupt the Auto industry and even beat Tesla in terms of car quality, efficiency and reliability.

An Apple taxi in NYC would be great wouldn't it ? You'd still have gas car traffic to deal with but at least you'd be more comfortable and entertained while sitting stuck in grid lock.

As a consumer, I would love to see an Apple car. Seeing how global warming has brought insane levels of heat this summer, I would love to see the world adapt cleaner energy.

As an investor, I don't know if the entering the auto industry is a wise business decision. I understand that Apple is looking for new areas of growth and "the next big thing" but I'd prefer they stay true to their roots with making computers for our desks, our laps, our pockets, and our wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back