Contribute
Register

Apple 'Far Out' Event: September 7, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though there is (has been) some bad blood between Elon and Tim.
Maybe because Tim got the part in Jurassic Park Dominion... :) :)

The video has a 3D look to it which could mean an unveiling of the Apple AR/VR goggles. The stars may just be a distraction to make it look astronomically related. The goggles may need to pair with an iPhone for them to work.

Or the price will be Astronomical?

That's not TC in that movie. It's his evil twin.
I did have to do a double take while watching it, couldn't work out which one was the evil one though...

It would be 'fall out' to me if those new iPhone models are still with Lightning.

It's a clue for 'One more thing', they have to reveal the Mac Pro Cube pretty soon if they're to stick to their two year transition to M series. And if they've glued 12 of those M2 processors together to create the M2 Extremely Insane!, then I suspect that would be powerful enough to demonstrate the potential for Apple's 'Far out' AR Glasses.

It would be 'fall out' to me if those new iPhone models are still with Lightning.
I would also like to see USB-C, but rumors suggest that transition will occur next year.

It's a clue for 'One more thing', they have to reveal the Mac Pro Cube pretty soon if they're to stick to their two year transition to M series. And if they've glued 12 of those M2 processors together to create the M2 Extremely Insane!, then I suspect that would be powerful enough to demonstrate the potential for Apple's 'Far out' AR Glasses.
There may be a separate October or November event for new Mac Pros.

Prego man is coming...

wow-these-new-emojis-are-really-progressive-oh-so-apparently-11800838-2940855264.png

The Nvidia drivers are coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back