Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 12.15.44 PM.png

Apple just announced a special event 'Far Out' for Wednesday, September 7th. Expected are new iPhones. Watch the event online at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern.

48 megapixel iPhone camera? That would be far out.

On the other hand, availability of new products might be delayed, pushing them far out into the future.

Okay, me stop now.

48 megapixel iPhone camera? That would be far out.

On the other hand, availability of new products might be delayed, pushing them far out into the future.

Okay, me stop now.

Maybe there will be lots of "stars" at the event? A new iPhone camera to match the Samsung "Galaxy"?

But I agree, maybe there is a big "Black Hole" when it comes to semi-conductor availability.

( I'll get my coat ... )

Here's the full version...
Screen_Shot_2022_08_24_at_9.05.16_AM.png

Well, the stars are certainly aligned…

The Internet is speculating about iPhone connectivity to low Earth orbit satellites. While that is literally far out, it is also figuratively far out. We’ll see soon enough.

Last edited:
Well, the stars are certainly aligned…

The Internet is speculating about iPhone connectivity to low Earth orbit satellites. While that is literally far out, it is also figuratively far out. We’ll see soon enough.

Not sure if it is connected, but I remember a year or two back watching the Starlink satellites march across the night sky in a long line ...

Not sure if it is connected, but I remember a year or two back watching the Starlink satellites march across the night sky in a long line ...
Though there is (has been) some bad blood between Elon and Tim.

The video has a 3D look to it which could mean an unveiling of the Apple VR goggles. The stars may just be a distraction to make it look astronomically related. The goggles may need to pair with an iPhone for them to work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back