CPU
i3- 2400
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Wow...it's true...boldly go were no Mac has gone...before.

CPU
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Graphics
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
1) Put AudioDxe.efi on drivers Clover's folder and audio file inside theme folder.

2) Insert at config.plist:
Code:
    <key>GUI</key>
    <dict>
        <key>PlayAsync</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>

3) Restart…

4) At Clover GUI, press O to access Options menu.

5) Go to Startup Sound Output.

6) Select an audio device and press F7 key to test:

– If u listen a glitched sound, great!!! Proceed to step 7.

– If u listen nothing, select another audio device and test again.

7) Restart and done!

Hello,

Sorry im a newb, could i get more of a breakdown of this? as to know were things are?

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello,

Sorry im a newb, could i get more of a breakdown of this? as to know were things are?
Post #10 shows you were to put the files in your EFI partition:
* Place AudioDxe-64.efi into drivers64 and drivers64UEFI.
* Place sound.wav into your theme folder, for example /EFI/CLOVER/theme/Clovy/.

See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/apple-chime-at-startup-added-to-clover.277362/post-2036336

Post #24 shows you which box to check in Clover Configurator.
Captura de Tela 2019-12-01 às 14.39.56.png

See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/apple-chime-at-startup-added-to-clover.277362/post-2040069

P.S. I haven't tried this yes, but am collecting notes for a crack at it later. Hope it helps!

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte P55M-UD2
CPU
i7
Graphics
GT 630
Mac
iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, just want to confirm: The clover boot sound option works great on 2 different systems, an H97M based and a Z370M based system.
As others mentioned "fast" boot setting does not work properly, I set the boot selection time to 0sec, sound works and Clover does not show either!
I did not want the boot chime to show on the regular stereo sound system, I just wanted it on the internal speaker of my Powermac G5 cabinets. So I routed the boot sound to the "non used" 5.1 "rear speaker" line out via the clover selection, added a super small and low cost LM386 amp module into the path to the speaker.
The Z370M board die NOT have the full set of 5.1 analog out sockets, in this case I used the SPDIF digital out of the motherboard, added a 5 euro DAC module, the same LM386 as above and voila boot chime from the internal speaker via SPDIF!
The amp as well as the DAC need 5V supply, which I picked up from an internal USB header.
An extra note for the LM386: they typically come with a 200x gain setting, which is way too high. Remove the bypass network on the module (pin 1 to pin 8 of the IC, R1 on the modules I used) so that the amp runs with internal feedback setting of 20x. Volume adjust will be a lot easier, output static noise will be gone. This is well documented in the application notes for the LM386.
IMG_3812.jpg
IMG_3807.jpg

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Is there a config.plist or theme.plist to set the volume persistent across reboots? I set mine away from the default and it went back to default after the reboot.

Motherboard
Asus ROG Z270 Maximus IX Hero
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Using the Goldfish64 package, it works, but is at ear-splitting volume, and changing the volume setting in the Clover Bootloader options has no effect. Is this related to NVRAM, I wonder.

Motherboard
Asus Z170M-PLUS
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
iMac
Ok so within Clover options I have no audio out showing in the chime menu just volume and return. I do however have Audio when my Mac in fully booted. Any idea why I don't have audio out showing at the clover menu? I have AudioDxe-64.efi in both the relevant places.

UPDATE: Ok so to get Clover to show my Audio out options I had to place AudioDxe.efi in the following locations:

‎⁨EFI⁩ ▸ ⁨EFI⁩ ▸ ⁨CLOVER⁩ ▸ ⁨drivers⁩ ▸ ⁨BIOS⁩
‎⁨EFI⁩ ▸ ⁨EFI⁩ ▸ ⁨CLOVER⁩ ▸ ⁨drivers⁩ ▸ ⁨UEFI⁩

I can only hear the audio (scrambled) via the line in, no way to route it by Display Port even though I have 4 AMD audio ports showing in clover.

Last edited:
Motherboard
laptop integrated
CPU
intel core i7-7700HQ
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti notebook
The sound worked for me when put on test sound. But my Hackintosh audio doesn't work anymore (to be specific the speakers, hdmi worked fine). Since i'm on a laptop i would need the speakers. Any help?

Motherboard
ThinkPad T530
CPU
i5 3220m
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I think I have it all configured correctly (.efi in the right folders, sound.wav in place) The F7 test tone works but I don't hear the chime at either Clover's Boot or at the Apple logo. PlayAsync is set to true.