- Jun 17, 2013
- GA Z87M-D3H
- i3- 2400
- HD 4400
- Mobile Phone
Wow...it's true...boldly go were no Mac has gone...before.
Hello,1) Put AudioDxe.efi on drivers Clover's folder and audio file inside theme folder.
2) Insert at config.plist:
<key>GUI</key> <dict> <key>PlayAsync</key> <true/> </dict>
4) At Clover GUI, press O to access Options menu.
5) Go to Startup Sound Output.
6) Select an audio device and press F7 key to test:
– If u listen a glitched sound, great!!! Proceed to step 7.
– If u listen nothing, select another audio device and test again.
7) Restart and done!
Post #10 shows you were to put the files in your EFI partition:Hello,
Sorry im a newb, could i get more of a breakdown of this? as to know were things are?