2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having wake from sleep issues since the upgrade to 10.8. I'm using an Apple Bluetooth module, and everything works perfectly (even in Windows) except for the fact that I cannot use the keyboard or mouse after the computer wakes from sleep. I have tried waking from the power button, keyboard and mouse, and although all of them wake up the computer, none of them allow input with the keyboard or mouse. I'm using an Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse on 10.8.1.

I'm having wake from sleep issues since the upgrade to 10.8. I'm using an Apple Bluetooth module, and everything works perfectly (even in Windows) except for the fact that I cannot use the keyboard or mouse after the computer wakes from sleep. I have tried waking from the power button, keyboard and mouse, and although all of them wake up the computer, none of them allow input with the keyboard or mouse. I'm using an Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse on 10.8.1.

SOLVED

I always had a feeling that the last BIOS update installed was corrupt, and that was basically confirmed when I reflashed the BIOS on to the motherboard, resetting all the settings (Optimised Defaults + ACPI + HPET etc.) along the way. I also installed the new NVIDIA CUDA drivers, as I am using a GTX 580, and now all of a sudden sleep is working again! Hopefully this helps others if they are experiencing a similar problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back