Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 12.18.00 PM.png
Apple just announced a special 'One More Thing' event for November 10th 2020. Expected is news about the macOS 11.0 Big Sur release date and possible unveiling of brand new 'Apple Silicon' hardware.

What do you think they'll announce?

Source:

Related:

Last edited:
Apple just announced a special 'One More Thing' event for November 10th 2020. Expected is news about the macOS 11.0 Big Sur release date and possible unveiling of brand new 'Apple Silicon' hardware.

What do you think they'll announce?

Source:

Related:
Big Sur. Apple Silicon in the refresh of the new Apple MacBook.

Smells like Big Sur is on the air....

The logo is very big— Big Sur confirmed.

Finally the main event of the year!

There are lots of rumors already about which Macs will get the Apple Silicon treatment first and whether or not that treatment will include a redesign. However, most rumors suggest that only low-end Macs will be Apple-Siliconified. If so, the real excitement will have to wait for next year.

Nevertheless, let's see if at least one 'Pro' model is updated on November 10.

My guess is a Mac Mini and a couple of sizes of laptop with various storage sizes and Ive worked myself up into getting one of the laptops so Im hoping its the low-end ones first.

The got that from Columbo :lol:

Well looking forward to Big Sur.

Finally the main event of the year!

There are lots of rumors already about which Macs will get the Apple Silicon treatment first and whether or not that treatment will include a redesign. However, most rumors suggest that only low-end Macs will be Apple-Siliconified. If so, the real excitement will have to wait for next year.

Nevertheless, let's see if at least one 'Pro' model is updated on November 10.

Would make sense since benchmarks from the new Ipad are very comparable to lower-end macs like the 13inch Macbook pro. In the single-core, it beats the 2018 mac mini and is not far behind in the multi-core.

AMD and NVidia both came out swinging with lower prices than ever. PS5 is expected to do the same. Hopefully Apple aims for under $1000 laptops without having to pay the Intel tax, so they're more affordable for your everyday Joe. I may even jump on one myself, especially after my trusty HP died a few days ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back