Contribute
Register

Apple Announces "3rd Transition" for macOS: From Intel CPUs to Apple Silicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it's any worse than how other cars are produced.

No, they are not but it just proves that they are not as clean as they portray themselves as being.

Tesla "Only clean at the tailpipe, dirty everywhere else"

I’m surrounded by them in my town and it’s not the car that bothers me as much as the virtue signaling drivers with entitled driving habits. The last couple of months the non-essential workers are back on the freeways and man do they slow traffic down. I mis the days when slower traffic kept to the right.

So Tesla is using ARM processors now? ...

Flash-and-RAM.jpg

I’m surrounded by them in my town and it’s not the car that bothers me as much as the virtue signaling drivers with entitled driving habits. The last couple of months the non-essential workers are back on the freeways and man do they slow traffic down. I mis the days when slower traffic kept to the right.
Just like 99% of BMW drivers.

Attachments

• BMW Driver.jpeg
    BMW Driver.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 67
What would help the most is fewer people owning cars. Everywhere you drive you'll see mostly one person in a vehicle built for 5 to 7 passengers. I'm all for self driving "taxis" that you summon with an app on your phone. No payments, insurance, repairs, oil changes, parking fees, trips to the gas station etc. It would save us all greatly what we pay now for car ownership. Fewer vehicles means you get where you want to go faster.

A little OT but who is the greatest composer ever ? Not in terms of your opinion or personal favorite, but the one that was the most unique and innovative.

Not my favorite composer, but Haydn was absurdly stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back