CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since installing Mavericks, I've had some weirdness with the App Store. Running OSX updates seems to go okay, but when I open the Store again later the same updates are listed as available. When trying to update individual apps, I was for a while unable to log in with my Apple ID. I went through the typical nonsense with Ethernet thinking that was the problem. Now I seem to be able to log in, but when I try to update an app it tells me that the App was downloaded with a different Apple ID. This is definitely not the case. Anyone else running into this?

GA-Z77-DS3H
i7 3770
Radeon HD 6870

Since installing Mavericks, I've had some weirdness with the App Store. Running OSX updates seems to go okay, but when I open the Store again later the same updates are listed as available. When trying to update individual apps, I was for a while unable to log in with my Apple ID. I went through the typical nonsense with Ethernet thinking that was the problem. Now I seem to be able to log in, but when I try to update an app it tells me that the App was downloaded with a different Apple ID. This is definitely not the case. Anyone else running into this?

GA-Z77-DS3H
i7 3770
Radeon HD 6870

I cant even login to apple store. Says "error has occurred". Can you tell me how you fixed that?

Yeah, a working App Store and iCloud fix would be really appreciated, none of the network or serial number messing arounds was helpful as before, neither the nvram installation did not help.

gaz77x-ud5h board here, i had clover all of 10.8, loaded up app store on 10.8.5, downloaded mavericks, clicked install, rebooted, installed mavericks, rebooted to 10.9 desktop, didn't need a usb or any kext work, everything working, including app store and icloud.

I cant even login to apple store. Says "error has occurred". Can you tell me how you fixed that?

You should be able to log in provided your ethernet is working correctly... I think.

You should be able to log in provided your ethernet is working correctly... I think.

How do i enable the ethernet? I am currently using my wireless network. I have GA-H55M-UD2H board with 2nd gen intel i7 870 cpu.

How do i enable the ethernet? I am currently using my wireless network. I have GA-H55M-UD2H board with 2nd gen intel i7 870 cpu.

I have no idea what you would need for that board. If you go into Network preferences and you see Ethernet listed, though, you should be good. Did you make a post about this specific problem? Sorry I can't be more help. Someone out there knows though.

I'm in the same position as you, Mightee. Tried the ethernet and injecting the hex code into my boot plist. Even played with the serial number for a bit, but to no avail.
Katiepea – how easy is it to switch from Chimera to Clover?

Same issue here as well. I get a cue to sign in, then "Update Unavailable with This Apple ID", and then immediately after that I get "We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (null)". I'm waiting to update iLife, iWork, and Aperture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back