Contribute
Register

Apogee Control with Ensemble Thunderbolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kitch,

I found your thread to have a similarity with my custoMac build plan since i was an ensemble thunderbolt user too (but for now i’m still run that at my 15” MBP me664 and running 10.13 high Sierra & Presonus Studio One 3.5.2 DAW).
I also use Apogee Control hardware connected to 1port of my USB 3 hub, anyway did you mean your ensemble didnt recognize by maestro2 after updating Apogee Control hardware’s firmware?
And as a custoMac user, does apogee’s firmware must be updated through original Apple machines?or it is possible through custoMac?

Hi Bob888,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

My Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt has been working with the "Apogee Maestro 2" software without any problems for a year or so, but does not work with the new "Apogee Control" software.

I have updated the Firmware on the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt using my wife's Macbook Pro. The "Apogee Maestro 2" Software works, but the "Apogee Control" software will not recognise the Ensemble.

When I get some time I'm going to try updating to the latest bios (F5 to F22a) and see if that fixes the issue.

Fingers Crossed :)
Kitch

Hi Bob888,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

My Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt has been working with the "Apogee Maestro 2" software without any problems for a year or so, but does not work with the new "Apogee Control" software.

I have updated the Firmware on the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt using my wife's Macbook Pro. The "Apogee Maestro 2" Software works, but the "Apogee Control" software will not recognise the Ensemble.

When I get some time I'm going to try updating to the latest bios (F5 to F22a) and see if that fixes the issue.

Fingers Crossed :)
Kitch

Hi Kitch,

Would be great if you inform us your progress after upgrading to F22 BIOS,
Please update your progress,
Love to hear from you,
Thank you.

Hi Kitch,

Would be great if you inform us your progress after upgrading to F22 BIOS,
Please update your progress,
Love to hear from you,
Thank you.

Hi Bob... Just updated my original post. Unfortunately I had no luck getting the Apogee Control software to recognise the Ensemble Thunderbolt with Bios F22a. The Apogee Maestro 2 software still works though.

Kitch

Bump.

Has anyone experience this and or worked out a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back