Contribute
Register

[APFS] High Sierra 10.13.1 - No early logging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to revive an old thread, I seem to be getting this issue on High Sierra 10.13.6 latest and the drive is converted to APFS.

I've not really patched anything in clover configurator, is there an easy way to resolve this issue?

It boots into OSX after I wait 10 seconds

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_161529.jpg
    IMG_20200512_161529.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
I'm having a similar problem. I have an EVO SSD with a Yosemite HFS partition and Mojave APFS partition. I tried to update Yosemite to High Sierra and it didn't work. I ended up restoring the original Yosemite partition and it works, but ever since attempting to update to HS, I have the screen error below and it now takes about 2-3 minutes to boot into either partition. I removed the apfs.efi from EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI, but the screen error still appears. Maybe I didn't delete it from the right place? (MacHD/EFI Backups) Do I need to find and delete from both partitions?
Thanks!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 57
Ok, I was able to remove the error text message by deleting apfs.efi file from my Yosemite EFI partition, but still seems like it takes forever to get to the Mojave or Yosemite desktop. From a reboot, Clover v5102 sits at "Testing Hardware" for at least 30 seconds, then "User Settings" then "Scan Entries" for about 45 seconds. The whole boot time to actually enter my password at the Mojave desktop is 2 min. It didn't take anywhere near this long before I started messing around with trying to update Yosemite. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Is config.plist in the EFI partition? I have 4 different config.plist files, all in EFI Backups folders :rolleyes:

Found it, and indeed it was enabled. Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back