12. Plus
  13. Power Mac
  14. PowerBook
  15. Quadra
  16. SE
  17. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I successfully upgraded to El Capitan yesterday. It was easy using the new Unibeast with Clover and everything is working perfectly... except for Aperture. When I launch Aperture it loads perfectly, showing my library and my thumbnails, however when I click on ANY thumbnail to go into edit mode all I get is a large yellow image. I have El Capitan loaded on a Macbook Pro and a Mac Pro and Aperture works perfectly there, so it's not an Aperture/El Capitan bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Screen shot included.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 9.31.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 9.31.36 AM.png
    932.9 KB · Views: 132
I have the same bug on aperture.
Did you solve it ? Thanks.

I'm using nvidia web drivers with a gtx 970.
I boot with clover, sip is deactivated.

No, no solution yet. Very frustrating!

I successfully upgraded to El Capitan yesterday. It was easy using the new Unibeast with Clover and everything is working perfectly... except for Aperture. When I launch Aperture it loads perfectly, showing my library and my thumbnails, however when I click on ANY thumbnail to go into edit mode all I get is a large yellow image. I have El Capitan loaded on a Macbook Pro and a Mac Pro and Aperture works perfectly there, so it's not an Aperture/El Capitan bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Screen shot included.

See this thread :
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7251977

It suggests that the issue may be resolved if you switch off On-screen profiling.

I had the same problem, at all i install 10.11.1 beta 15B30a, Aperture working well, as like iMovie9.0.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back