GTX 680
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok guys so I just did a black friday splurge.

devils canyon woot 50 bucks off
8gb ram 1/2 price
25$ off for using visa check out.
99$ worth of bundled games with i5 4690k

Go me...

SO i guess i need to buy some more parts.

what I want to know , is there a mobo that has knocked gB off the hackintosh throne for compatability yet?

I know a lot has opened up now with uefi but should we all stick with gigabyte for consistency?? makes it easy for everyone when we all use the same hardware? The fact that Gigabyte recognizes our consumer base and I think markets to us... (just watched a gigabyte sponsored viedo on mac pro hackintosh)

Im caught on a rock about gpu too if anyone wants to chime in.. I run 2560x1440 light gaming but intensive games.

I have another hack runing 670 so i was thinking another card that would be compatible to do sli with that just incase I want to one day...?

gtx 970?

gtx 770?

r9290x

r9280

I really want to know what radeon/nvidia cards run best out of the box?

I feel like the mac pro with its firepro d700 looks most like a FirePro W9000 which is ? retail version of w9000 should work out of the box? is it a 280x? 7970?

YEa did some research its a 7990 or 7970 so any tahati xt base card works native ?

did the mac pro bring any radeons native to yosemite that is relevant to us?

reading this now http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-ad...kintoshes-further-explanation.html#post684254

I will try my best. I wish I can rembmer how I came across it. That was weeks ago.. basicly an eternity.

So im considering z97 gigabyte boards. which one is best gaming series?? Its honestly not like asrock or msi boards are any cheaper these days... so might as well stick with gigabyte.

I wish I could go h97 or something but I decided to get the unlocked i5 so I need a overclockable board.

the boards with atheros killer nic are probly better than the intel ethernet boards right? Idont think intel ethernet is supported in osx.

huh? "(just watched a gigabyte sponsored viedo on mac pro hackintosh)"

This is Great Advice for Buying Guides.. very interesting.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back