Contribute
Register

Anyone running a GA-Z77-DS3H successfully installed Mavericks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what problem, you have ?

Based on your profile, you're using an i5-2500k, which is a Sandy Bridge CPU. IIRC, these CPUs were not natively supported on ML & require a SSDT. Were you abel to get ML running successfully on this setup?

Try searching 2500k in this forum and/or the ML support forum.

Could anyone that is running the DS3H with hd4000 give their multibeast settings. would be greatly appreciated

Could anyone that is running the DS3H with hd4000 give their multibeast settings. would be greatly appreciated

MultiBeast 6.0.0 Configuration DS3H(Rev1.0) & Intel HD4000 (no graphics card) + DSDT

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > With DSDT > ALC887/888b Current v100302

Drivers > Disk > IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector

<del>Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.0 TRIM Patch
</del>

Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v5.3.820

Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v5.3.820 Plugins

Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v5.3.820 HWMonitor Application

Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal by Zenith432 *

Drivers > Network > Atheros - Shailua's ALXEthernet v1.0.2

Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset

Bootloaders > Chimera v2.2.1

Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options

Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States

Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache

Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1

Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 remixed

Note: if you are not using a DSDT, the only option that you will change from the above is the Audio

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > ALC887/888b Current v100302

this last one is optional

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler

EDIT: * don't use Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal by Zenith432 , it's no good on a DS3H and causes issues with wake, sleep and device freezes. It's not needed on Z77 and later motherboards.

Has anyone had issues with sleep. When i can get it to sleep it takes about a minute for it to sleep. and then upon wake it takes about the same amount of time.

Has anyone had issues with sleep. When i can get it to sleep it takes about a minute for it to sleep. and then upon wake it takes about the same amount of time.

Sleep works but it takes about 20 seconds from actually pressing the Sleep option to my system actually going to sleep.

I've heard that this is an OS X 10.9 issue cause it has been reported to have happened on some real mac users machines with Mavericks installed :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back