HD 4600 & RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Anyone else noticed this errors as well, never saw them before:

msLD3gM.png

Think its from the emulator in Android Studio, probably needs updating.
oh intel haxm is from android studio? I thought it is an apple kext for the iGPU ?

And what about that unsupported CPU message ? Please ?

oh intel haxm is from android studio? I thought it is an apple kext for the iGPU ?

And what about that unsupported CPU message ? Please ?
I have that warning as well (and also haxm error), and yet xcpm is working with plugin-type=1 method. If EIST and sleep/wake are ok i can't see a problem?

I have that warning as well (and also haxm error), and yet xcpm is working with plugin-type=1 method. If EIST and sleep/wake are ok i can't see a problem?
i just asked out of curiosity, i have disabled eist anyways in the bios since it gets be better audio performance. Any idea regarding the pink screen i get when shutting down or switching user when using the igpu ? Please?

i just asked out of curiosity, i have disabled eist anyways in the bios since it gets be better audio performance. Any idea regarding the pink screen i get when shutting down or switching user when using the igpu ? Please?
If you don't use speedstep that might explain it. No idea on the iGPU i'm afraid, maybe new patches are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back