Contribute
Register

Anyone have success with EtronTech EJ168 USB 3.0 controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z270 Extreme 4
CPU
i5 7600K w/Noctua NH-U14S Cooler
Graphics
ASUS GTX 970 Strix (1468/7830)
Hello. I'm running 10.7.2 on my computer and it mostly works with the exception of the USB 3.0 controller. I have the Asrock P67 Extreme4 mobo. For whatever reason Asrock decided to go with the EtronTech controller over the NEC one. I have tried the USB 3.0 on the latest multibeast and it does not work.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Here is link to info on the controller:
http://www.etron.com/SystemICs-detal.php?ID=1

Hi fliptwister-

Yes, I just got USB 3.0 working on my Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3 -- same Etron EJ168 USB 3.0 controller...

It was really easy -- just ran MultiBeast 4.2.1 and re-installed the USB 3.0 driver. See here: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=23285&start=120

Good luck!

-Mooner

I just put the HDD WD Elements 1TB USB 3.0 and is recognized without problems ;) . At this time, is transferring 9.89 GB in 1 minute and a half :clap: :p .

Soon, will post a massively images to see the speed of reading and writing my WD Elements 1TB with Lion 10.7.2. :wave:

Hi, I have the same chipset on my MB z68xp-ud3r. My ports are not working fine. Only one of two ports is working. That too is not trasfering data at a fast rate and gets ejected automatically.
I have attached an external 2TB seagate Go Flex HDD.

Can any one help?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back