Contribute
Register

Anyone has SSDT for Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H that enable USB 3.0 for Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello everyone, I upgrade my computer to Mojave everything is working .. only USB 3.0 is not working.... but on High Sierra everthing is working... I tried everything but it still not working... Please help. Thank you so much in advance !!

I've got the UD3H-BK version. You can try my SSDT-UIAC. You need to have USBinjectall.kext installed to L/E.
You can also put USBinjectall.kext in /Clover/kexts/other folder as well. Also requires the EHC1 and EHC2 renames
in your Clover config.plist for this to work.

Here's the USB ports that are disabled on the back panel. The 3 usb 3.0 ones in orange boxes.
The ones in blue boxes are enabled. I only use USB 3 from my front case ports. Since USB 3 ports
count as 2 ports against the 15 port limit, I decided to disable those instead of USB 2 ports.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-30_at_3_24_02_PM.jpg

On the motherboard the front USB 3 header is enabled (for my two front USB 3)
One of the USB 2 headers (lower left) is enabled for my wifi and BT card. (again in blue)
You can use it for your front USB 2.0 ports on your case if you've got those.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-30_at_3_32_14_PM.jpg

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml.zip
    387 bytes · Views: 256
Last edited:
I've got the UD3H-BK version. You can try my SSDT-UIAC. You need to have USB injectallkext installed to L/E.
You can also put USB injectallkext in /Clover/kexts/other folder as well.

Here's the USB ports that are disabled on the back panel. The 3 usb 3.0 ones in orange boxes.
The ones in blue boxes are enabled. I only use USB 3 from my front case ports.

View attachment 383599

On the motherboard the front USB 3 header is enabled (for my two front USB 3)
One of the USB 2 headers is enabled for my wifi and BT card. (again in blue)

View attachment 383606
Thank you so much ... but only front case port working ( as works before) . Also when I connect USB 3.0 hub it is not working (intermittant reject and reconnect repeatedly , but in High Sierra.everthing is working perfectly)... can you give me an idea best USB 3.0 that work in Mojave. Again thanks alot for your help !!!

The SSDT works on my system, so that's not the issue. You should check you have USBinjectall kext installed and also the EHC1 and EHC2 renames in your config.plist.

The SSDT works on my system, so that's not the issue. You should check you have USBinjectall kext installed and also the EHC1 and EHC2 renames in your config.plist.
Yes... I have USBinjectall.kext installed and the EHC1 and EHC2 renames in my config.plist. I attach EFI folder so could you please take a look... Thank you so much trs96 !!

After trying to install a fresh Mojave ( not an upgrade from High Sierra) and apply the patches from Ydang : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-port-limit-patch-for-14-1-14-2-14-3.268893/... USB 3.0 works perfectly. Thank you so much Ydang, Trs96 and P1LGRIM for your helps !!!

Last edited:
hi, try this:

install USBinjectAll from multibeast

then

1. Mount EFI Partition with Clover Configurator
  2. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/
  3. Right-click open config.plist with Clover Configurator
  4. Click Kernel and Kext Patches under SECTIONS of Clover Configurator
  5. Click the “+” button near the bottom to add this patch:
    • Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
    • Find* [HEX]: 837D880F 0F83A704 0000
    • Replace* [HEX]: 837D880F 90909090 9090