- Nov 5, 2010
- asus z9pe-d8 ws
- Vega 64
- Mobile Phone
A few things I noticed:I've got everything working with a dual E5-2697V2.
Only things that gives me grief is the slow speed/hang ups of my Samsung 960 Pro.
- You are dropping SSDT CPUPM table but have a ssdt-1.aml located in EFI>Clover>ACPI>patched, with you dropping that table, that patched CPUPM ssdt.aml isn't getting loaded.
- You have a SSDT.AML in EFI>Clover>ACPI folder when it should be located in EFI>Clover>ACPI>patched.
- You don't need any DSDT fixes that you have checked in your config.
- All the DSDT patched that you have for renaming devices in DSDT, Latest Clover Configurator has a new feature for Renames in a different tab and is more efficient.
- All the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement KextToPatch you have can be simpler with just check marking AppleIntelCPUPM.
- If you are using APFS I would not use the Trim patch. APFS has its own TRIM mechanic.
- You have Shiki.kext but no Lilu.kext, Lilu.kext is required in order for Shiki.kext to work.
- EmuVariableUefi-64.efi is no longer needed since you are using AptioMemoryFix.efi in EFI>Clover>drivers64UEFI.