Motherboard
Dell Latitude E6440
CPU
i7-4500m
Graphics
HD 4600 + HD 8790M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
PLEASE if you tried yosemite, is it better to upgrade or keep on mavericks??, i have important data!!

PLEASE if you tried yosemite, is it better to upgrade or keep on mavericks??, i have important data!!
Just create yosemite usb installer and install it over the installed one in your hard drive without erasing it, this way u will keep your data and installs yosemite release version.
Good Luck:headbang:

You should always make a backup of your data regularly.

And if you're not sure about Yosemite, clone your main partition to a secondary partition, then upgrade. If you like it, you can upgrade your main partition or switch to the new one. If you don't like it, remove the new partition and stick with Mavericks.

of course! I've tried it on my T440p, key issues:

1. video card
dosen't enable EC/QC

2. USB
only one USB port works well.

Any advice on it??

You should always make a backup of your data regularly.

And if you're not sure about Yosemite, clone your main partition to a secondary partition, then upgrade. If you like it, you can upgrade your main partition or switch to the new one. If you don't like it, remove the new partition and stick with Mavericks.

Just create yosemite usb installer and install it over the installed one in your hard drive without erasing it, this way u will keep your data and installs yosemite release version.
Good Luck:headbang:

thanks every one i'll try to backup data first

are there possible to support HD3000( my x220 has )??

Yosemite has full support for HD4000 but my problem is with brightness keys

First check that brightness slider is working in SysPrefs->Displays. Brightness keys are a separate consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back