Contribute
Register

Anybody manage to update to Public Beta 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Z370-H
CPU
3.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I finally was able to have a working machine. Mine is a fresh build and decided to start using Mojave.

As soon as I finished an update is marked as available (Public Beta 2) tried to installed it but got nowhere and had to reinstall Public Beta 1 (by the way the only one you can download from apple's site)

So I was wondering if someone has successfully updated to Public Beta 2 and how to go about it.

Thnx

Hi,

I finally was able to have a working machine. Mine is a fresh build and decided to start using Mojave.

As soon as I finished an update is marked as available (Public Beta 2) tried to installed it but got nowhere and had to reinstall Public Beta 1 (by the way the only one you can download from apple's site)

So I was wondering if someone has successfully updated to Public Beta 2 and how to go about it.

Thnx
Yes
Today I updated latest version trough App Store no problem testing
Screenshot 2018-07-13 at 5.21.53 PM.png

Thanks for your replies

Tried again and sure enough after three or four reboots I got myself a nice blank screen :(

This time I tried first see if I could connect over ssh and I did!

Rebooted the machine (shutdown -r now), clover had preselected filevault preboot which I let be, and I finally got to the login screen.

Everything looks OK. I did another reboot and now clover has selected Mojave so now it seems to be fine.

I have the onboard Intel GFX and a Radeon connected. Not sure if that cause a problem.

Well hopefully this is helpful to someone,

Cheers

Updated to Public Beta 2, now app store locks up every time it's opened.

And the app store is working again........?

MY AppStore is working in Beta 2. Mail was misbehaving but now is working fine. Have you tried killing and reopen?
That helped with Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back