gtx 980ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone,

Sorry about my poor english first.

Then I have to thank you for all your help here in tonymacx86.com. Without your wonderful work, I cannot make it in such a short time. Right now, I'm writing this post with perfect working Hackintosh runing OS X 10.12 Sierra. I build it just in couple of hours. I'm not kind of export doing hackintosh. I can do this, so can you.

First, I will list all the main post I referenced. I think you should read as much post as possible before you actually start so that you can understand what you really want to do. Instead of just hoping you can do it by luck.

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

[Another Success] ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO, i5-4690K, ASUS nVIDIA GTX 660:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...vii-hero-i5-4690k-asus-nvidia-gtx-660.148378/

Working Mavericks 10.9.4 Asus ROG Hero VII Z97 and i7 4790K using UniBeast/MultiBeast (No sound for:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sing-unibeast-multibeast-no-sound-for.137419/

New Method for Enabling NVIDIA Web Drivers in Clover:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...pitan-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.172672/

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Some of the post above is out dated. So you don wanna do exactly what they did for building their hackintosh.

Mainly, I prepared all the things I need according to "UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC".(BTW, wanderful guid. :headbang:)

After you have your USB stick, you should do something before you install hackintosh.

Reload default settings of your mother board. And set according to UniBeast Guide.

I disconnect any other HDD/SSD, then disable LAN in UEFI BIOS. I don't know if I can still make it without disconnect other HDD/SSD and diable LAN. They are not some hard job, so I just did.:lol::lol:

Oh, I took out my 980ti and plug DVI cable into motherboard Intel Integrated Graphics. You know, I don't want to suffer from the bad resolution caused by "undrived" graphic card. I put graphic card back after I install NVIDIA Web Drivers which I will mentioned later.

Disclaimer:
Before we begin, obviously you KNOW that you're doing this at your own risk and that I am not responsible for your hardware issues you may encounter.

Now, plugin your USB stick and install OS X 10.12 normally. If everything have been done correctly, you should get in to the system with some hardware not working.

Run Multibeast v9.0.0 (download at 1 oct, 2016). The choices I choose are below:
- Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> ALC1150.
- Drivers -> Disk -> 3rd Party SATA
- Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC v6.21-311-........
- Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC Plugins v6.21-311-.............
- Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC HWMonitor Application v6.21-311-......... (I install this for HWMonitor)
- Drivers -> Network -> Network -> Intel -> AppleintelE1000e v3.3.3
- Customize -> System Definitions -> Mac Pro -> Mac Pro 6,1 (If you want to keep it more simple, you prefer Mac Pro 5,1, believed me.:banghead::banghead:)

Reboot after Multibeast finishing its job. Hopefully audio, HWMonitor, ethernet are ok. If not, try to install specific drivers again and reboot. I got no audio output first time I reboot but it worked after I reinstalled the audio driver. And HWMonitor just work perfectly. :headbang::headbang:

Now, big boss is coming. Let's drive the graphic card. I don't want to speak about NVIDIA Web Driver too much. Just dig it out yourself. I want to mention some little problems here.

After installing NVIDIA driver and plugging the DVI cable to graphic card, you should get a black screen when you try to boot your hackintosh. That happens because you haven't turn NVIDIA graphic card on. You can add "nv_disable=1" to boot arguments of clover. Then you will get into your desktop with a bad graphic performance. But at least you can do something.:cool:

You can solve this easily by reference to New Method for Enabling NVIDIA Web Drivers in Clover. Then you'll get your graphic card working properly.

Remember I said if you choose MacPro 6,1, there'll be some little problem? Ya, what you got is a black screen after you enable NVIDIA in clover. Reference problem #4 in "Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems". I don't know weather this problem will be solved in next version of Clover. Let's see.

Finally, you got your hackintosh perfectly work! Ah!:headbang::headbang:

Any question or feed back, you can leave comments here. I'll try my best to help you guys. Thanks for every help I got here.
I'm from china. I plan to apply for a master degree project next year. So I am really glad to know some guys in California. I am a web server programmer mainly and interesting in front end tech. Please feel free to say hello! :D:D:D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.39.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.39.03 AM.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 766
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.39.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.39.18 AM.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO i7-4770 my computer graphics card does not work nvidia GTX 960 4Gb

audio not working using ALC1150, can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back