Contribute
Register

Another OLD SCHOOL BUILD -Intel DG31PR - Q2C 6600 - HD 5600 OSX 10.9.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this today on an Intel DG31PR board with the native graphics adapter.

The installation went well enough but once I reach the point where I need to create an account, the system seems to hang there after filling in the information and hitting "continue". Any suggestions?

I tried this today on an Intel DG31PR board with the native graphics adapter.

The installation went well enough but once I reach the point where I need to create an account, the system seems to hang there after filling in the information and hitting "continue". Any suggestions?

Native Graphic adapter ??? u mean Onboard?

I think my post was deleted.

i really need help on my hackintosh on this dg31pr with c2q q6600. Yosemite installed properly but i dont know how to make my ati hd 5450 work. I tried installing the kext for the gfx card but just gives me rotating beach ball after log in.

im using clover by the way. And the id of my hd 5450 is 68f9.

Finally a working Yosemite 10.10.1
Just followed most of the steps but used Chameleon instead of Clover or Unibeast as i don't have luck using clover.

Also I used a wifi dongle with RT2870 kext and DWA-140 Preference Pane.
GPU is working properly.

BTW, not all works as I cannot use iMessage, Appstore and iCloud.

Anyway I just need this for my Photo Editing and Graphical Work.

Thanks for the steps :)

hello!

Just found this post and I have successfully installed clover with the DG31PR, but I can't make it work the audio, no matter what option I pick on MB (ALC887/888 [the two versions] ALC 888 [also the two versions]).

This 10.10 was working nice with chameleon before clover and I was using VoodooHDA for audio (always was kinda weird but it worked), so now apparently I have this voodoo + all versions tried above of MB installed after clover and no audio so far.

Can anyone point me the direction to get the audio to work?
Happy holidays!

hello bro...which version of unibeast did u use???

Installed Mavericks, but could n't install the drivers... :rolleyes:
I'm not a computer expert. Please can anyone tell me what to select when I run multibeast? :cry::cry:

Installed Maverick 10.9 but couldn't install the drivers. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm not a computer expert. Please can anyone tell me what to select when I run multibeast for graphics, sound and mores. :think::think:

Follow the above steps you can win. Specify your problem in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back