An unsupported cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel GL40
CPU
Intel (R) Celeron 900
Graphics
Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics (GMA 4500mhd)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've got an old laptop with Intel Celeron 900 as cpu. Do someone have a patched macOS's kernel that could be compatible for this cpu?
Thanks!

Hi, I've got an old laptop with Intel Celeron 900 as cpu. Do someone have a patched macOS's kernel that could be compatible for this cpu?
Thanks!

No. But for background maybe read this:

Thanks!
as i already mentioned to you the other day, you can try and fake the cpu but your graphics will not work correctly and it will be a terrible experience

No. But for background maybe read this:

Thanks, I read that the link you sent me said about Catalina. I know that my cpu has sse2 and sse3, not sse4 or sse4.2, that is required for run macOS Sierra or newer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

as i already mentioned to you the other day, you can try and fake the cpu but your graphics will not work correctly and it will be a terrible experience
I just want to try to make hackintosh experience, if it work fine ok, if that doesn't work fine it's just an experience (and fun for me).

I just want to try to make hackintosh experience, if it work fine ok, if that doesn't work fine it's just an experience (and fun for me).
it will cause you more issues and headache trying to make something work on your unsupported hardware, but good luck

Thanks, I hope that luck would help me.

I think I don't want to buy a laptop, but always thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back