Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

Thanks for this guide, P1LGRIM, works nicely!
I took the opportunity to finally fix iMessage after the update to 10.11.6…

Thanks for this guide, P1LGRIM, works nicely!
I took the opportunity to finally fix iMessage after the update to 10.11.6…

Thanks for letting me know - Glad it worked for you :thumbup:

Doesn't work... got customer code. Called Apple, didn't help LOL.
Got escalated 3 times over a duration of 1hr 45min ... now capturing data 'to send to engineering' hahah this is jokes
:lol::lol::lol:
My MessageDebug output is constant no matter how many times I reboot.
Running 10.11.6 if it matters.

The Guide said:
It is acknowledged that it will not work in all cases but should assist a great many people if only by giving an understanding of the processes involved to enable iMessage.
It is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.

It works, perhaps just not for you.

Thanks for this P1LGRIM! Worked the first time for me, very clear instructions! I've been using cloned ROM and MLB from my MacBook Pro for the last couple years and never bother to try any of the other guides. After reading this one I realized how easy it was and since I was building a new rig I figured I'd give it a try.

Thanks for this P1LGRIM! Worked the first time for me, very clear instructions! I've been using cloned ROM and MLB from my MacBook Pro for the last couple years and never bother to try any of the other guides. After reading this one I realized how easy it was and since I was building a new rig I figured I'd give it a try.

Great news - Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

i have followed your guide to the letter and while it is very simple and i understand it i have yet to get my imessage to work its soo frustrating. but i apreciate the simplistic guide.

Works perfectly, flawless !!!!!!! GREAT JOB !!!!!​

Back