RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I won to tell you about my last experiance with iMassages.
So I create more then 50 machine and all work perfect, but at last year iMassages didn't work on any Apple ID.
So there is some old apple ID witch is work on any any machine, but new one or few did't work on any hackintosh machine. I play with one machine 2 mouth to active but no luck..So any time wen I trying to active with one of my new Apple ID is comming massage like this #1 photos ( I hide some info ) and that's it. Even I try after this msg to add my old apple ID and iMassages start to work without problem. I trying to me it invers Firs my old ID...to work after that new Apple ID and again same msg.. So I will not told you how many time I reinstall machine and make all step by step guide. I create many many new User accounts, I check twice NVRAM , serial number and everything say OK OK OK. and iMassages not work. So what I do
0. IF YOU TRY THIS YOU SHOULD HAVE NATIVE WIRELESS / BLUETOOTH like BCM94360CD I exlpain why latter.
1. first guide step by step.
2. check serial in apple site.
3. open hacktools and check what program sey about serial #2 photos !!! SHOULD WRITE POSSIBLY
4. check you NVRAM work or not.
5. IF your thing are everything are check all guide/nvram/serial should restart machine.
6. go to icloud.com and apple.account to see is there is you machine
7. Active FIND MY MAC. Enable Location Services in Security and Privacy
8. try to active iMessages and should see MSG like #1 photos.
SO now how to active via calling apple support center. :) very funny but my work. even they connect to my computer and make it remote.. on HACKINTOSH.
VERY IMPORTER
Delete all Application from machine . remove desktop app and files. Apple support check you application to see what you use like clover configurator and ioreg... dpcimanager. clean trash... :)
to be sure in you machine make screanshot of Customer code : .. Moment wen you trying to active iMassages #1 photos
remember code. after that restart machine again try to activate iMassages and check code ( should be same )
should down reset bios ( remove battery ) and turn on ( make again bios configuration ) start OS X .. again try to active iMassages IF again code is SAME that mean you nvram and serial are work perfect. IF change there is some problem should start from step 1 in guide.
RIGH NOW YOU CAN CALL support
Remember you should be like IRON on phone , Just say it that you have a problem with activation of iMassages and your custom code is ....... In My case I did not expect to connect in my computer but they Do IT..
I have all hackintosh app in desktop. and firs 5 min of calling was for what I use this app. after my Iron aliby we continued the conversation. So he try something remote but not working again. After that he start to put red arrow on screen to show me were to touch.
They give me arrow to open network in System Preference. thy check my network open one by one LAN / Wireless/ Bluetooth and check my MAC address ( THAT WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE NATIVE ). We continued and next step was create new User with name test. Activate it and again trying to active iMassages and not work again.. after that again restart in my own User and again try to active iMassages and guess what IT WORK.. :) Remember you shoud have active 2FA in other machine or phone. In my case I did't have phone number active on this Apple ID and he asked me lot question about that why I not have active phone on this account. Just told him that Is working machine in office and phone is fix that why there in no iphone on this account.
after that he asked me to remove test USER and he disconect from my machine and that it. Right now iMassages and Face time work perfect.

good luck to all.
Please be very careful and check everything 2 times before making a call
IF THEY CATCH YOU your APPLE ID will be block. also phone number with you call.

Attachments

• IMG_3530.jpg
    IMG_3530.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 387
  • Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 15.33.49.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 15.33.49.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 375

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,
I walked through the description and after the restart MacOS is not starting. I can see the logo and the status bar and then nothing...
The only thing I can imagine is I changed the System Definition in SMBIOS. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Any ideas on how to get it running again?

The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

Motherboard
LENOVO IdeaPad S340-14IWL
CPU
i5 8265U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Open System Preferences - iCloud : Click Sign Out
Disconnect from the network then Restart
Copy the Serial Number and check it on http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/
Open the https://checkcoverage.apple.com site and paste your Serial Number into the box
Quit Safari
Clover Configurator is now able to generate SmUUID numbers for you :
Quit Clover Configurator.
Restart
If the two copies are the same you may reconnect to the network and proceed to set up iMessage.
Should we check serial on another computer during these steps, since you've said to reconnect to the network after all the steps given. Do I get this correct?

Motherboard
Dell G7 7588
CPU
i7 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1060 - UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I could be super wrong but I have tried to use many Apple ID's to get my messages working. I've followed every guide possible and nothing. Then my brother tried his that he's had for many years that does not have TFA and it worked right away. Then I remembered I had an Apple ID that I've had from years ago, without TFA and it worked right away.

Not sure if one could turn TFA off and see if it works. I refuse to turn TFA on my working Apple ID due to not wanting to lose my iMessage and FaceTime on my hack.

Motherboard
gigabyte designare z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB PULSE
I haven't yet signed into any icloud services, because one thing I've been worried about: what happens if I generate a good serial number and board sn, that is not being used right now, but later apple uses it for a real machine? Or maybe even some other hackintosh user? Is it possible that would be some ticking bomb that gets my apple id banned?