Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
HI to all
I can not active iMessages in Mojave 10.14.3. Machine is Asrock Z77 extreme 4 / i5-3750K.
Onboard LAN is Broadcom BCM57781. I use fake pci to lunch. Wen I use iMessageDebugv show in ROM : ffffffffff.
So in Clover everything is perfect IN . I use SMBIOS 14.2. ROM dropdown list select UseMacAddr0
and I not success. So I buy new LAN RTL8111E. I disable onboard Lan. but still same problem, Debug say : ROM : ffffffffff.
I start to check NVram .. SO I reinstall clover boot loader. I dellete EmuVariableUefi-64. Just installing RC scripts. After that make one test to see nvram work or not.. So
in terminal I write
sudo nvram TestVar=HelloWorld
restart
after boot
sudo nvram -p | grep 'TestVar'
and system show me
HelloWorld.
that's meen NVRAM are work fine without EmuVariableUefi-64.
but still debug script show ROM : fffffffffff
I try to add manual ROM from my LAN MAC address.
after reboot system show ROM, that one who I add in Clover ROM dropdown list.
but again can not activate iMessages.
Si I try format partition.. New install clear 10.14.3. and again same thing.
After that I change smbios to MacPro 6.1 and again same problem.
Somewhere I read I should add AptioInputFix-64.efi in clover - UEFI.
So Again I format SSD . New installation . new SMBIOS but again if I use ROM dropdown list select UseMacAddr0.
debug show ROM : ffffffffff
here is my config if someone can plere reply.
The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Seriously! how did everybody got theirs to work!. i follow it thoroughly and still nothing.. activation error every time!.

I have a dell XPS 8700.
The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

Motherboard
GigaByte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@P1LGRIM cant verify any of iMac 19,1 serial on everymac.com?

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I got the reverse problem, my MacBook Pro 2010 can no longer sign in to iMessages ever since I built my hackintosh, this hackintosh signing into iMessage and I been using it no drama. Tried logging out of it on the hack, shutdown try to sign in on the MBP, nothing. Serial number on MBP still fine, reset NVRAM and everything else suggested. I never had iCloud so no need go there. Dunno, I generated a serial for the hack in Clover, it isn't the same as my MBP. Who knows what's goin on?
The Guide said:

Motherboard
HP 8300 SFF
CPU
i5
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for the guide, @P1LGRIM ! I was actually able to log into Messages immediately after my initial Clover configuration (before finding this thread), but could only send messages to other Macs (probably an issue relaying SMS to my iPhone). All fixed now, after going through the guide.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello P1LGRIM
I have read through the guide many times and am still left confused if I should be connected to the internet or not during this process. I have just copied your text above and highlighted in purple any commands that might suggest I am either currently connected or disconnected to the internet during this process. (I eliminated most of the text between the starred areas to save space) If I remember correctly, it was stated to be disconnected during this process, but some of the commands make me think maybe I am remembering incorrectly. If I overlooked anything, please excuse me and just point me in the right direction.

Please do not take any offense to this, I am a nooby and just trying to understand as best as possible. I think this is a great detailed guide.

Thanks, Thaigyver
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M D3H
CPU
i5-8500
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
@P1LGRIM , Just wanted to drop a line and say many many thanks for taking the time to write this guide. I was able to get everything working on a fresh Sierra load 10.12.6 by following your directions, and it really made it easy for a nooby like me.

Thaigyver